Tips and tricks
- Spray your spoolie with setting spray/water from a distance. Make sure it is slightly damp not dripping wet (or skip this step if you want to!)
- Pop your spoolie into the jar, and swirl it around the product for at least 10 seconds. Make sure it is covered in a thick, tacky residue.
- Brush through your brow hairs using pressure. Use your finger to stick down the hairs.
- Repeat step 3 until you feel your brow hairs are secure
- Use your spoolie to neaten the edges
WATCH FULL IN DEPTH TUTORIAL HERE https://www.instagram.com/tv/
TIPS AND TRICKS
The jam for brows can be used with or without water/setting spray! Use with for a smoother application or without for a super tacky formula. It's completely up to your preference
If you have stubborn hairs, apply a few layers of product. The hairs will stick down better if you let each layer dry before applying the next
Use a makeup wipe and clean around the edges of the brows after applying brow jam
Apply your brow jam BEFORE makeup application